I can't believe how fast Addi seems to be growing lately! From crawling to pulling up and cruising it is all going too quickly. Today, for the first time, Addi let go of the furniture and actually stood for a few seconds. It just so happened that we were looking at each other at the time. She went from two hands to one and then let go completely. We were silent. Just looking at one another, trusting each other. She started to wobble and I caught her and scooped up her up for a kiss. Addi was laughing and doing her little "I'm so excited" dance! She was so proud of herself and so am I! She is also clapping at everything which is too cute. Here is the video of the first time it happened...

So cute! At 1:20 her eyebrows and little face were like, "Whoa, how did that happen?" Too funny! Way to go, Addi. She's going to be walking pretty soon. Watch out, Ash & Eric!
ReplyDeleteI know! For the first few times it was like she was thinking "Did you see that?!" So proud of herself and I am sure she'll be walking pretty soon. She is getting frustrated with crawling like she did when she couldn't get around. It goes too fast!
ReplyDelete