 |
| Pretty Baby |
I can't believe our little miracle is 10 months old today! 10 months ago I saw her for the first time and fell in love. I am pretty nostalgic today, planning her first birthday that we'll have with family in PA. Invites are ordered and the food is figured out but I just don't think I have wrapped my mind around the fact she will be a year old very soon. I am so proud of everything she is doing lately!
 |
| Love those Eyelashes |
She has met all of her milestones including waving hello and goodbye, picking things up well (fine motor skills- ie. food) and crawling (very) well! She also says "Mama", "Dada", "Nana" and "Baba" to the right things/people most of the time. She gets confused about our dog! She blows kisses, gives high-fives and hugs. Such a sweetie and social butterfly. She cruises around the furniture and started climbing the stairs, thanks to my Mom who taught her when she was visiting. Oi. She understands "no" but doesn't listen to it all the time. She has just started fully drinking her sippy cup (versus a few sips and finishing her formula in her bottle)! Yay! Such a big girl.
 |
| Miss Personality |
She has continued to only want to eat with her fingers after being sick last month which has worked out wonderfully. She eats a variety of grains, veggies, fruits, proteins so she can pretty much have anything that we are having (cut up and as long as she has had them before- no allergies). In the morning she has fruit and a whole grain waffle or bagel. For lunch and dinner she has a combo of veggies, pasta, cheese, meat- whatever we have! She also has snacks during the day like baby puffs or cheerios. She is also doing fine with much less formula. We were totally overfeeding her! Well, the good news is she survived and it helped her gain back the weight she lost when she was sick- she is now over 20 pounds and 30 inches long! Grow Addi, grow!
 |
| Yum! |
No comments:
Post a Comment