Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pregnancy Week 25.5


Well, I just got home from my appointments and only have good news to report! My cervix is still stable and the same size from last week and this was enough for my MFM (Maternal Fetal Medicine- hospital) doctor to reassure me that they would not be readmitting me to the hospital! The second piece of the good news was that the Fetal Fibronectin test was negative as well. The doctor MFM doctor said that I will come in once a week for the next two weeks for repeats of the ultrasound and FFN and then they'll decide if I need to keep coming back or if I can just be seen at my OB office. I found this very exciting, I like little goals and time lines. They also did a regular ultrasound and gave me a little profile pic of Addi, what an angel!

Then I went to my OB doctor's office. All he did was check in about how my appointment at the hospital went and listened to Addi's heartbeat. He let me know that I don't need to come to that office for another two weeks since I am already going to the hospital which I was happy about! Then Eric and I met with the nurse so she could show him how to do my progesterone injection. After IVF, a once a week injection is nothing at all and now Eric will be able to do it at home. No more baring my behind to strangers! Eric and I are so excited that we got good results and can relax for a little while. Now I am planning on doing just that... all this excitement tired me out! Love you all and thank you for your prayers and support!

1 comment:

  1. love reading your updates. so thankful for the good news! love you ash!

    ReplyDelete