Saturday, July 23, 2011

Proudest Mommy Moment

I could cry just thinking about all that I have learned from my precious Addi Grace. She is so funny, friendly and outgoing it touches my heart. She loves BIG and doesn't do anything half way! I have learned that there is always time to smile and wave to a stranger, pet a puppy or give hugs and kisses.

At Eric's work picnic the other weekend, Addi was playing with another little girl who is about three. Addi and this adorable little girl were running around in the grass together giggling and it was adorable. Addi saw the little girl holding her Daddy's hand and reach for the little girl's other hand. While reaching for her, Addi saw that this little girl didn't have a hand and her arm ended at her wrist. Addi looked at her arm and then right in her eyes. Addi smiled and so did her little friend. Addi took her by the wrist, no hesitation at all. Pure love and one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

Addi, Mommy is so proud of you and how you love so completely. Please always stay this way and find joy in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment