I can't believe my precious girl will be a big sister soon! She is less and less of a baby every day. Having a toddler is so much fun, she is happy and interactive. I am a bit sad that I am so big lately and can't keep up. I cried to Eric last night because some days can just be exhausting and I look forward to the respite of nap time or bed time. Thankfully, Addi is still a great napper and sleeper! Addi has just been growing, growing, growing. She is taller- Eric and I noticed when we saw her getting a better look out the window and realized that she is taller than the dining room table! Not that long ago she could stand up under it. Here are her other milestones...
More words- "Bird" and "Squirrel"
Walking backwards
Playing ball
Coloring with crayons
Runs
Helps around the house
Temper tantrums when frustrated
Climbs
Learning to feed herself with utensils
Starts games with us or Roo
The most endearing and adorable are the games. Addi has created her own version of tag, either touching us or Roo and running away. She'll even close her door or shut the door to the room we're in. I can hear her giggling and we make a big show of going to get her or tell her "Roo is going to get you"! I live for those giggles. It makes up for the sporadic temper tantrums! I think Addi could have a feeling that things are changing and is acting out when things don't go her way. We have had to be away going to appointments and the hospital so she has had to be with other people who aren't "Mama" and "Dada". It is also that time in her life when she is starting to communicate/do things and is getting frustrated. Thankfully, they don't last long- she gets over it and enjoys being with other people. Oh my Addi Grace, I am proud beyond words you are my daughter! Hang in there my love, we'll make it through all these changes together!
No comments:
Post a Comment