Sunday, July 3, 2011

Good News!

Last night I went back to the hospital for monitoring, my second round of steroids and my FFN test. Here is how everything broke down:

Monitoring- "Acceptable" as deemed by my doctor. A few contractions an hour.
Cervical Check- Fine, no dilation or changes.
Steroids- A shot in the butt is a shot in the butt. Stella is now completely covered with this treatment and I/we don't need anymore steroids.
FFN test- Negative!

This all means that I need to take it easy this week but can "do whatever I want" by next weekend. For now, Eric is giving me lots of time to rest and it couldn't be more perfect timing with the 3 day weekend! I slept in until church this morning (I can't believe it!) and am enjoying a lazy afternoon. Maybe another nap? Yesterday, Eric and I took a short walk to the beach and playground with Addi and she had a blast. I hope we get a few more of these in before Stella gets here...




No comments:

Post a Comment