Sunday, July 10, 2011

August 20th

August 20th is my due date. I have known it for months now, it was the date I suspected when I first found out we were expecting. I have probably said it hundreds of time. However, it wasn't until just last night that I realized its other importance- it was the day I had my embryo transfer that resulted in my pregnancy with Addi! I can't believe I didn't realize it sooner, such an important day. I was so excited about the possibility that the transfer would work and having a baby.
This was a picture Eric took while we were waiting just before the transfer -2 embryos. This time, August 20th means 2 baby girls! So much has changed in two years and I can't believe its been that long since we've gone through the IVF process. I highly doubt that I will be pregnant August 20th this year so I will probably get to spend the day loving on my beautiful girls. Couldn't ask for anything more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment