| Headed to church after a looooong night. |
However, you can't help but get excited that "this is it"! It is disheartening to be in pain for no reason, especially now that cramps and contractions are my constant companions on top of being exhausted. The nurses have said the very painful cramps could be Stella growing/measuring ahead of schedule, muscle pain, it could have been a UTI (now ruled out), etc. Who knows. Cruel isn't it? Cramps during pregnancy. I never had them with Addi and I just hope that they either go away or DO SOMETHING! Eric has been such a trooper helping me however he can whether its taking Addi out so I can nap or rubbing my back. I have been so uncomfortable that we broke down and put an AC in our room to use at night. The contractions make me super hot and it helps me be more comfortable! It makes me sad that I can't be as active with Addi as I always was and picking her up can be pretty painful. Thankfully, she is very patient with me and doesn't get into too much trouble. I know having two will be crazy but I am beyond excited to get my body and energy back! Love you SO much Stella Bella- xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment