Wednesday, May 4, 2011

24.5 Weeks

Stella Bella- 3D
24.5 weeks and all is well! We had an awesome ultrasound yesterday. All was well with my cervix, still about twice the size it was before and no changes. We had a wonderful ultrasound tech who gave us a 3D view of Stella! We had 1 picture like this of Addi but we got to see much more this time. Stella had her hands by her head and kept moving away from the camera but we got great pictures of her. Beautiful baby girl! It was the icing on top of the cake after we got the news that my cervix was good. I love when people take a little extra time with you and your family, it makes a difference. It is not just about my cervix but what it means- Stella is safe, Strep B is less likely to get to her, I am not in preterm labor, I do not need to be on bed rest, I can travel (yay babymoon!), I get to go to family parties and enjoy all this summer has to offer. Eric and I continue to let our sighs of relief. One more appointment this week to meet with my doctor and have the FFN test done as well as a follow up about my last round of antibiotics. The big news was the ultrasound so we really don't have much to worry about with the other tests. So blessed and thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment