Wednesday, May 25, 2011

13 Months!

Next to the month she was born, this month had to be the one that went the fastest! I feel like she just turned a year and now she is 13 months! All the traveling hasn't slowed Addi down one bit and I feel like she grew so much, especially while we were away. Addi has met all of her 13 month milestones- bending over to pick up objects and uses two words skillfully. She has also exceeded them by starting to help her to get dressed/undressed (she can undress herself for sure), plays with her ball and will roll it back and forth (she even catches it sometimes), walks well and very fast, gives kisses, pushes and pulls toys while walking, stacks 3 blocks, eats with her fingers and empties containers (like her toy boxes)! I think it is safe to say I am a proud Mama!


I enjoy watching her grow and learn new things. Those light bulb moments are the best- when things click. Or when she tries something new for the first time. The past few days have been difficult because Addi has been teething and in a lot of pain. She got a few new teeth while we were away including big ones in the back. I hope my precious girl feels better soon so she isn't sad and doesn't need to drool and bite everything all day long. Thankfully, spring is here and we can spend more time outside in gorgeous weather. This means more distractions from hurting teeth and just more fun all around. I'll do anything to make my baby smile and if I get a giggle- even better. She is so warm, funny and loving and makes me laugh every day. I love this age and I am enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment