Friday, March 26, 2010
No baby... yet! (continued #2)
So, we really thought we were done going to the hospital but Addi had a different plan! Like every other pregnant woman in their third trimester, I do kick counts. Kick counts are when you take an hour to count how many times you feel the baby move which shoud be more than 10. Babies are usually very active after Mom eats so its the best time to do a count. I was doing one last night and didn't get as many movements as I should have. I could still feel her sometimes but decided to call my doctor for advice. They asked us to come into the hospital so they could monitor us (non-stress test). Of course, when I got there Addi started moving a lot! They left me on the monitor for a while and gave me an ultrasound. I could see her move on the screen but sometimes I couldn't feel it. Addi looked beautiful of course and everything was fine so they sent me right home. Since then, I can't get any rest because she is always moving! Oh well, better to be safe than sorry! The doctor I saw yesterday suggested that I get weekly non-stress tests from here on out and another full ultrasound. The ultrasound was planned already and the monitoring will be fine too. I am not going to say I won't be going to the hospital or that anything else won't happen before Monday because that doesn't seem to be working for us! More rest for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment