Monday, October 5, 2009

Pregnany Week 9

Tonight I had my first obstetrician appointment! It was my first time in the office and everything went really well. Everyone said "Congratulations!" and I got all my paperwork for the hospital. I also picked my OB, Dr. Wessman. She is a bit too young and pretty to be talking with me about all these embarassing things and seeing me at my worst. Oh well, nothing else to report. We have another appointment including an ultrasound at the end of the month! It's getting harder and harder to not tell people (just 3 more weeks)! Especially since I have seen some changes in my body. No, there has been no weight gain- however, there is a bump. A little one that makes me unbutton my pants most days and not want to wear tight shirts that draw attention to it. People who know tell me that you can't really tell and that it just looks like a gained a little weight in my belly. I think that's a compliment? Oh well! I am still just very very happy to be growing this amazing little one...

From my belly: The baby measures about 0.9 inches to 1.2 inches from crown to rump, or the size of a strawberry. The arms and legs are longer, and the fingers might be a little swollen where the touch pads are forming. The head is more erect and neck is more developed. Your baby now moves its body and limbs, and this movement can be visible during an ultrasound, but you won't be able to feel it yet.
Very exciting! I am still feeling good- not feeling sick and the nurse says I'm out of the woods for that too. I am just a little sore because I stripped all that wallpaper this weekend. Time to relax with the hubby! Love, love, love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment