So as you know in our last entry, Eric and I had some concerns about the baby over the weekend so today we called our doctor and requested an ultrasound! This turned out to be a blessing in disguise, everything is absolutely perfect and we got to see our baby that now actually looks like a baby! Above is our baby's little profile, you can see the face, nose, eyes, arms, umbilical cord, heart, and feet! He or she finally stayed still!
This is another profile, the baby is snuggling with in my belly! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen to see this wiggly little baby jumping and turning around in my belly! I swear he or she even waved to us! Eric and I watched together on the TV screen and it was beautiful. I was over the moon that everything was okay and no reasons for our concern were seen. The baby is actually measuring a few days bigger than he/she actually is and we are so happy growth is so good. Baby Clark's heart is also beating at 178 beats per minute (average is 120-180) and all is well. Below is our baby mid flip, profile face down! We couldn't wait to share, love you all!
Congrats! That's SO exciting!!! =)
ReplyDelete~Gina
how much longer until you can tell everyone?! :) I'm so happy for you guys. It takes everything in my not to comment on your house photos about the baby! :)
ReplyDeleteWe are going to share the news a week from today- October 26th! I can't wait :) 11 Weeks and time for another post, I have a (not bare) belly pic!
ReplyDelete