Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pregnancy 12.5 Weeks


I wasn't planning on updating again but Baby Clark wanted to say hello (thats his or her hand above the nose)! We had another wonderful ultrasound and doctor visit today and Baby Clark made a show of waving to us when we started the ultrasound. Every time we get one now he or she rolls on their side towards the machine and waves to us just to say "Hi Mommy and Daddy!" Its still the most amazing thing I've ever seen. All was well with Mom and Baby, the baby's heartbeat has gone down (a good thing, it goes down as it grows) and we got to hear it for the first time! The most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I can't say enough good things about the appointments and my little Baby Clark. Thats about it for now, time for family time with my hubby, Baby Roo and Baby Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment