- Turns the pages of a book
- Has temper tantrums when frustrated
- Becomes attached to a soft toy or other object
- Discovers the joy of climbing
- Stacks three blocks
- Uses spoon or fork (sometimes)
- Learns the correct way to use common objects (e.g., the telephone)
- Uses six words regularly
- Likes riding toys
- Dances to music
- Feeds doll
- Kicks ball forward
- Throws a ball understand
- Sorts toys
Addi has been absolutely wonderful with the transition to big sister- kissing, hugging, smelling and high-fiving Stella all the time! No jealousy. No aggression. Nothing negative, they are absolutely precious together. Addi brings bottles to me and especially loves when I feed Stella because she can see her and kiss her. They make it all worth it! It is just difficult for me to get to both girls at once if they both need me. Thankfully it doesn't happen too often. I have gotten out with both the girls on my own which is very freeing and a lot of fun. Since my Mom went home I was nervous if I could "do it all" and I am finally feeling like I can! Eric is back to work 3/4 of the time (going in late, coming home early) so most of the time its just us girls. My hands are full but I can't say I have ever been happier. I know this is what I was meant to do.
![]() |
| My girls with their Uncle Todd |

No comments:
Post a Comment