![]() |
| Banana Baby |
Stella will obviously be along for the ride and I am looking forward to all of the good memories we are going to make as a family. Life is so full and I am so thankful for all of the special people we love and who love us and our babies. I get more and more excited to meet our newest addition every day! During the first pregnancy you don't know how amazing parenting is. This time, we do and it makes us more excited and much less nervous to look to the future! Addi has brought us so much joy and laughter the past 11 months and soon we will have two baby girls to enjoy. So very blessed!
From my belly: Our baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a banana. I often feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. I may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, Stella's eyebrows and lids are present now, and her vagina has begun to form as well. She gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work!


No comments:
Post a Comment