Another 1/2 a week finished! Today Eric and I brought my parents to the hospital with us for another weekly ultrasound. I asked the ultrasound tech if I could bring someone else in the room for my ultrasound and she let my Mom come in with us! The tech said that she was only going to ultrasound my belly for a heart rate reading but ending up taking time to show us and my Mom what Addi looks like now and we came home with a ton of pictures! Finally! She didn't have her hands totally covering her face! Very very cute. After that, they checked my cervix as always and yet again its stable! It was measuring between 1.3 and 1.5, bigger than last week. Another good sign things are stable and I will get farther even farther.
My doctor decided that since I had 5 negative FFN tests before this week then they would only test me every other week from here on out. That means I didn't have the "two week test" this week since I am "covered" for another week. The doctor I saw today was the same doctor from a few weeks ago who said I would probably have a positive test since my cervix is short. I had fun telling him that all 5 of them have been negative so far! He laughed and like always, had to say that I would most definitely give birth before 37 weeks but they weren't sure when. Now, I know that my chances are 1 in 3 of giving birth early but since I had already proved him wrong once today that I wouldn't do it again. That can come later.
I don't have any appointments during next week so March 1st is the next big day for updates. This weekend, we will be celebrating my birthday and the fact that my bed rest is half over (the same day)! Tomorrow is 37 out of 74 days and its a nice sense of accomlishment! Since I got the okay to get a massage my Mom and I are hitting the spa tomorrow afternoon for some relaxation. We found a massage therapist who is certified to work with women like me I can't wait! Time to celebrate...
No comments:
Post a Comment