Just a quick update from our testing today... after a few stressful hours this morning and afternoon we got very good news that everything is still going well! I was very nervous because during my ultrasound the technician commented on how many follicles there were. Too few or too many can be a problem so I couldn't wait to get my results! Like I said before, it's pretty technical by my blood levels are "progressing nicely" and just about tripled from my last test. I have 5 good follicles (eggs- 3 on the left and 2 on the right) growing now and some other up and coming ones! The 5 are from 10 to 13.5mm in size, mature follicles are from 15-22mm so it seems like we don't have much longer (in my non-professional opinion). Our doctor decreased my medication slightly to decrease my risk of over-stimulating my ovaries and I appreciate how conservative he is because hyperstimulation is my biggest fear. Eric and I will go for blood and ultrasounds again on Saturday morning! Hopefully we'll get more good news and information about when I'll have the retrieval and transfer. Maybe I'll even be ready early! Thanks for the love anyone, I can't imagine how much love our baby (or babies) are going to have. We are very blessed. Ashley & Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment