Addi- Addi- Addi,
These past few weeks have been so busy I didn't have any time to write about everything that was going on! This is our first end of summer, back to school time and it is a little crazy. I guess this is what everyone was talking about.
You had an awesome first day of school and I think we've all settled back into the school routine pretty well. I think the hallmark of this month has to be the funny things you've been saying lately. One of which you said after your first day of school. We were lying in the grass outside and I asked you a question and your response was:
"Mommy, I just don't have thoughts anymore."
I guess it tired you out! This is what you said to me this morning:
Me: Addi are you wiping your boogers on me?
Addi: No. I am just loving on you. You are perfect.
On the way to the ice cream social at chuch:
"You guys are mean to me! No ice cream for you! I am not impressed!"
On our way out:
"Mom, I just love you so much. You are my best friend."
Around the house:
"I'm a princess! I am amazing!"
"No laughing! No screaming! No fun!"
I could go on and on with your one liners because they crack me up. I never know what you are going to say and who it is going to be directed to. I look forward to getting to know your personality more and more as you learn how to express yourself. I just love watching you learn and grow. It is one of the most amazing things I've ever had the privilege to witness.
I could write all day about every little thing you are learning but one thing that does stick out is your drawing! You went from only being able to scribble to actually drawing shapes, people and animals. A.MAZ.ING.
I love you, my sweet honey bear. Keep being awesome you!
Love,
Mommy xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment