Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Potty Queen

Stella!

You are a potty queen! Less than a week in, you had no accidents today and only a tiny one yesterday! You wake up dry from naps and bed and we are all so impressed. Addi loves cheering you on and trying to get you to share your after potty treats. I love seeing you accomplish something and take pride in yourself. You certainly should be proud. I love watching your little behind in undies. Too cute. Embarrassing, I know. Potty training isn't all you are up to so here is a little more...
  • Stacks six blocks (I think? She or Stella usually knocks them over)
  • Walks with smooth heel-to-toe motion
  • Uses pronouns (e.g., I, me, you)
  • Washes and dries own hands
  • Speaks clearly most of the time
  • Opens doors (EVERY door)
  • Understands descriptions (e.g., big, soft)
  • Starts to recognize ABCs
  • Brushes teeth with help- does it but hates it
  • Balances on one foot
  • Names one color- pink but isn't too accurate
  • Names one friend (she names lots of friends, including boyfriends Drew and Jimmy)
Precious girl, you are utter joy in my life. Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment