Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, sweet Stella!

Sweet Stella,

I can't stop pouring over your baby pictures. Those pictures of you fresh from heaven and so beautiful you still take my breath away. Some days I still can't believe I'm your Mama. 

I remember the moments after you were born, holding your warm body to mine. Bliss. Not long after, I handed you over to Daddy to meet your family. Once you got into Poppy's arms you smiled- right there in the delivery room! He smiled too, a lot. I feel like do this every day. I deliver you out into the world, a piece of my heart and being walking around and making people smile.

Sometimes I just want to hold you close and keep you as my own but now you have a say in this. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. It seems like I can never give you enough kisses or hug you tight enough. You are growing up so fast . But I am more than proud of the little girl you are becoming and share you with the world. 

The sweet sister who can calm her big sister down, telling her "It's okay, Addi". The Daddy's girl who looks for him every morning. The granddaughter who loves her family. The friend who is always quick to give a hug and kiss. 

Your family, friends and God love you so,

Mommy & Daddy

Joshua 1:9- "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

"Though she be but little, she is fierce!"- Shakespeare



No comments:

Post a Comment