For Big Tim:
I walked in his boot prints for a long time, guiding me down the right paths, away from traps and snares, free from danger. Swiftly at times to escape the fading prints in the mud and mire, and at other times slow to enjoy all that was around us.
These were great days of learning and maturing that shaped me into man I am today.
Now the prints are mine that set the pace for my children. Even though I cannot walk in his shoes, he has taught me life's paths.
I know now he walks in the sandal prints of the master, his pace and is slow and steadfast, never tired or weary, no dangers ahead, just joy and fellowship.
This is the path I will follow and lead my children knowing one day we will once again follow in each other steps with the master leading the way.
By: My Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment