 |
| Bumpie |
What a wonderful week and weekend! Addi and I had so much fun outdoors since the weather was gorgeous by the end of the week. Lots of walks to the beach. We had dinner at our favorite clam shack Thursday night on the beach before Eric's Mom and sister arrived from Vermont to stay with Addi. Eric's sister was visiting the college throughout the weekend and Eric was at work it was just us three girls on Friday. It was 70 degrees so we all went to the beach and enjoyed lunch! Addi didn't fuss when it was time for Eric and I to leave even though I teared up in the car. We enjoyed dinner followed by yummy gelato and spent the evening relaxing! On Saturday we took in the sights (what is open in the off season), going from one side to another of the cape. Our innkeepers told us about wonderful spots to visit and eat and we loved them all. After another amazing breakfast we headed home to the little girl we missed so much! Addi couldn't stop hugging her Daddy and giggling. So sweet.
 |
Hyannis, MA
While away we realized that we did need time for just the two of us to enjoy one another and this pregnancy. It was much needed and more than ever we are looking for our vacation to St. Thomas! Stella definitely enjoyed herself with all the good food, she was a busy bee all weekend. I loved connecting more with her too! I haven't been more excited about this new little life and our life as a family of four. Feeling so blessed. This week we have our full scan ultrasound to count all her fingers and toes and make sure everything is as it should be. We'll also be meeting with our doctor as well as getting the results of our genetic testing. After talking with my OB friend, I feel reassured that we are doing all we can when it comes to the Strep B and cervical issues. That's all we can ask for and I am sure we will have more information about how the doctors will handle my pregnancy on Thursday. Bring it on. |
 |
Amazing cupcakes!
From my belly: Head to rump, our baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. She's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements I'll start feeling more and more in the weeks ahead. Stella's uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. I love you Stella Bella! |
No comments:
Post a Comment