Monday, November 9, 2009

Pregnancy Week 14


My bump is growing and I LOVE IT! It is nice and round and seems to be where any weight is going to which I am very thankful for. I went through a little growth spurt last night (no wonder I didn't sleep well) and woke up just a little bigger than yesterday. I think this is going to keep happening. I love looking more pregnant and feeling pregnant. I am lucky to feel good and I enjoy every minute. I smile every time I rub my belly and feel more bonded with the baby every time I do. Eric likes to hold my belly and we spend time every morning (on the third snooze of my alarm) holding him/her and praying. It's a wonderful way to start the day, as a family.

From my belly: Baby Clark baby measures about 3.2 to 4.1 inches (the size of my closed fist) from crown to rump now and weighs almost an ounce. The ears are shifting from the neck to the sides of the head, and the neck is getting longer and chin more prominent. Facial features and unique fingerprints are all there. Our baby is beginning to respond to outside stimuli. If you poke my abdomen, the he or she will try to wiggle away.

I can't wait to meet our little one! I think I get more and more excited every day thinking about him or her growing and who they will be when they grow up. It's amazing how a woman become a Mommy even before the baby is born and fall more in love every day. I am so ready to continue to grow in more ways than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment