We got to see the baby again and we couldn't believe how much he or she has grown! It's beginning to look like a baby! We saw the heartbeat again which went up (to 147 bpm), a very good thing- not high blood pressure (I put that in for you, Mom). We couldn't really tell what was what but they said everything was where they should be and growing perfectly.Supposedly, the head is on the bottom and the heart is in the circle on the right hand side. To me, it looks like an ultrasound of a sea horse but I think he or she is just snuggled up in there. I've been glowing all day! My next ultrasound is at 12 1/2 weeks (with my new OB) and we should be able to see everything from the face to the little hands and feet. I can't wait! I don't have too much going on till them except my first appointment at my new OB office a week from Monday.
Eric and I are absolutely in love with this little life and can't wait to watch him or her grow and have more updates! Thank you again to all our friends and family for your love, support and excitement. We have been overwhelmed with all of the calls and emails. You all make us even more excited about bringing this baby into so much love. We are very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment