Happy Birthday, precious Addi!
You started off your day with a walk to go out to breakfast with Daddy and a few hours with him at work since your birthday happens to fall on "take your daughter to work day". I had to work a little bit so you got to hang out on campus with your sister and then we had lunch at home.
After an awesome nap, we returned to campus to visit Daddy and got distracted by the beautiful weather! We played outside, blowing bubbles and giggling. Next, we went to dinner and sat outside by the water and got ice cream. We couldn't stay too long because we had to hurry to get to your very first art show at school which was amazing. You had a blast playing with your friends and showing me your art work.
When it was over, we went home so you could skype with a few of your favorite people. You sat on the floor and told me "I'm just chillin out", haha. Now, you are passed out with your tiara headband on.
I can't imagine a more perfect day for you. It was full of all of your favorite things and people and you were so happy.
My sweet girl, I can't say enough good things about you. I love how sweet and caring you are to other people (and animals). If someone cries, you want to comfort them. You make sure to share and give others a chance. Love BIG and you love HARD! You are fiercely loyal and loving with your family and friends. Your joy is contagious and all you want to do it sing and dance. You make me laugh and smile every single day. You make me sing and dance even when I don't want to and I love you even more for it! I am so proud to be your Mommy. I love you more than the moon and the stars,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment