Bella, Bella, Bella... you light up my life! Today, we planned to go into Boston, just you and I but found out that it would be a lot more difficult because of a train detour. We made it one stop and I was deflated. I was really looking forward to our trip together. I called Daddy to pick us up and you were happy to sit on the curb and eat our donuts. Your "Thank you much, Mommy!" was all I needed. My life is good because you are in it!
You, my dear are talking up a storm and everyone tells me so. You are so polite and sweet and I love to hear you talk. You talk about your favorite people and call everyone a friend. Unprompted you are known to say "I love you" and give hugs and kisses to anyone- including furry friends. You seem to have developed a crush on "Bames" (James) from your favorite show and absolutely swoon over him. He and his sister, "Abur" (Amber) are your imaginary friends who you ask to sit at the table with you and eat cereal. It is so precious!
Here is more about what you do:
Can walk up stairs
Able to set simple goals Throws a ball overhand- you have a canon!Kicks ball forwardNames simple picture in a bookLearns a ton of new words
Oooh! And I almost forgot! The other night at dinner, you asked to go potty and to our surprise- you pooped on the potty! Amazing. Maybe you will be the easiest girl to potty train. I love you sweet Stells <3 span="">3>
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment