You are still a happy girl who loves to hug and kiss and you rarely cry. You make me laugh every day. You love animals, especially Baby Roo and other dogs in the neighborhood.
Uses six words regularly- Way more than that, you love to chat
Enjoys pretend games- Yes! You love taking care of your babies
Likes riding toys- Yes, your horsey!
Feeds doll- Definitely
Speaks more clearly
Throws a ball underhand- And overhand!
Dances to music- All day long!
Sorts toys by color, shape, or size- I think so?
Kicks ball forward- Yup!
Your excitement for life and fun is contagious! You are always yelling "Roll!" and "Run!". You are a girl on the move and love watching the girls play basketball. I am looking forward to having special one-on-one time with you when Addi starts school in two weeks. It hasn't happened very often because the three of us have been inseparable. I love you and this is just one reason why I love you so...
No comments:
Post a Comment