Throughout the holidays, time has flown by! I felt like every morning when I woke up the girls had grown up even more. Addi continues to learn new words and is developing her own little personality. I don't think I could even name all of her new words if I tried, she picks up on everything. She LOVED everything about the holidays including caroling at a nursing home, going to see the Boston Pops on Christmas Eve, visiting with family and friends... I have never seen her so happy. Addi sat with, talked to, danced and sang for all the residents of the nursing home, charming the pants off every one of them. Then, she sat through the entire Pops performance. My little girl is growing up and makes everyone smile. This year, Addi loved opening her presents and her favorites were her "laptop" and "Nemo" stuffed animal. So cute watching her play! I am one proud Mama!
Milestones:
- Feeds doll (and baby sis)
- Takes off own clothes (only sometimes)
- Dumps an object in imitation (like things into the fire place)
- Learns words at a rate of ten or more a day
- Can walk up stairs
- May start exploring genitals (oy.)
- Draws a straight line
- Names several body parts (El-bow!)
The weather remained beautiful for December/January and we spent lots of time outside and even at the beach. Addi loved chasing "puppies", "birds" and throwing rocks into the water. Other than that, our days have remained pretty much the same. Snacks, naps, meals. play time, dancing, singing, laughing. 2012... we love you already!
Addi Grace, Mommy and Daddy adore you!
No comments:
Post a Comment