Friday, September 23, 2011

Mommy Update #2

In an attempt to write 1 update I forgot to write a bunch of things so this is my second try...

Eric and I ended up trading in our car for an suv the week we brought Stella home! How surprised we were to find out our car wouldn't fit both car seats. Great, right? So, we got an older model with all the bells and whistles that we love and didn't break the bank- yay for heated seats and dvd player! It kinda looks like a minivan but its not...


Baby weight. Everything that people said about losing it the second time was right, it is harder. Or maybe I just expected it to fall off and am impatient? It took me 3 months to get into all my pre-pregnancy clothes and 6 months to lose every pound with Addi. Today is 6 weeks and I have less than 10 pounds to go. (After a 35+ pound weight gain.) I think this is acceptable. I walk everyday, watch what I eat and have started doing yoga again-including buying a new (fav!) dvd. I'll let you know how it goes.

Time to brag on my girls...

Addi can now answer the question "What's your name?" and recognizes pictures of herself yelling "Me! Addi!" A-dorable. She is so funny and silly! She loves to play "blankie monster" where she puts her blankie over her head and chases me and other forms of peek-a-boo.

MY BABY SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! Yes, she is 6 weeks old today and for over a week has gone 6-8 hours between feedings every night. It is blissful and we are overjoyed. She slept 7 hours straight last weekend and Addi slept in until 8am, we were in heaven. Oh my precious Stella Bella, you are growing up so fast- stop it (but keep sleeping)!

No comments:

Post a Comment