Sunday, August 1, 2010

Addi Rocks (and Rolls)!



I knew that belly time would pay off! I was trying to put Addi on the couch for a little nap and all of the sudden she started wiggling and rolled over from her belly to her side and then to her back! She was so proud of herself, all full of smiles (see picture)! I cried a little. My baby is growing and I am so proud of her. She tried and tried and didn't give up. No more naps on the couch I guess! She's sleeping now, I think she tired herself out. Parenting is every cliche people say it is! I feel so blessed that she is healthy and thriving. With each milestone I think "This almost didn't happen". I don't think I could love her more.

1 comment:

  1. ughh post more updates like this Ashley! She is so adorable I can't even cope with it. :) And smart too!!!

    ReplyDelete