
So after a few tense days we finally got a call back from Boston IVF! We thought we would hear on Wednesday but things never quite turn out how you think. Today, after we got our blessing of Baby Roo our new puppy, we finally got a call from our nurse.
Eric's test came back less than ideal so we will be doing in-vetro (IVF) instead of insemination (IUI). I don't know if we know how to feel right now! We are happy that we are going to do IVF but disappointed because its just another thing to go wrong. With IVF I won't have the risk of "serious multiples" that I would with IUI and if given the choice we decided IVF would be it. However, how can two people have so many fertility issues?! I don't know what the odds are but its pretty crazy we both are dealing with this.
At least we can support each other and really be in this together. We are making a baby together and I think this will bring us even closer. Monday we call and we'll have another consult with The Berg. 50% chance I'll be pregnant the next few months so we can't help but be excited about this! Thank you again for all of your love and support! Love to you all- Ash & Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment