Vacation! The big news from this month was our annual vacation to the Jersey Shore. Not the fist-pumping one, just a cute little family beach town on the very tip of the state- Cape May. It is where Eric bought my engagement ring and asked my Dad for his permission to marry me so it has sentimental value. We went last year and this year was even better. Both sides of our family visited and my parents were there the whole week. Stella love, love, loved the water and I couldn't keep her out! Each day when we got to the beach she would run right down and jump in and when we had to leave she would say "Bye, water!" Throw a little seashell searching and sand eating into the mix, it couldn't get much better. However, we did get to go to the zoo and eat way to much ice cream which was awesome too. The hubby and I both took her on separate dates and we loved the one on one time with her. Fun was had by all and we can't wait until next year!
"Tinkle tinkle toot, I did it!" are the words in our potty book and Stella is obsessed! I have been trying to hold off as long as I could for her to be ready, summer and my work to be finished so we wouldn't have a babysitter and I could be consistent. Since she was ready early, all of those things went out the window. Sporadically she has been telling us she needs to go to the bathroom and actually going. I tried to only put her on when she asked but it became a habit before tubby time too. Now, it is becoming more frequent and Stella is loving all of the attention she is getting from us and her big sis when she goes. Tonight, Addi hugged her (while she was on the potty) and said "I'm so proud of you sister!" Stella was beaming.
- Names simple picture in a book- tons
- Uses 50 to 70 words- always a new word
- Uses full sentences
- Opens doors- constantly
- Coloring
- Super funny sense of humor
- Sings simple tunes- complex tunes too
- Takes more of an interest in playing with other kids- she has never had a choice, ha!
- Potty training- yay!
We love you our sweet and silly Stella bean!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment