Tuesday, March 13, 2012

7 Months!

Happy 7 Months, beautiful Stella!!!

We celebrated Stella's 7 months with a 70 degree day at the beach yesterday. 70 degrees in March! I can't say how excited I am that this spring has begun and is even more mild than the winter. Addi was begging to go outside this morning and I promised her we would as soon as she woke up from her nap. Stella has been loving it too. She loved digging her toes in the sand yesterday and I can't wait for the next 6 months in the sun.

My baby is getting so big! Right now, she is recovering from eating her rice cereal, rolling all over the floor with her toys. She is especially fond of wrestling stuffed animals. To her, sheep wrestling is hysterical and she isn't afraid to play dirty- biting, etc. Stella has been getting up on to her hands and knees, rocking back and forth and lunging forward (and face-planting). She is going to take off any day. As far as eating, she doesn't like any veggies but we continue to keep trying. She loves carbs like her Mama! Here are some of her other fun milestones...
  • Sits without support
  • Drags objects toward herself
  • Lunges forward or starts crawling
  • Jabbers or combines syllables
  • Stands while holding onto something
  • Bangs objects together
  • Begins to understand object permanence
  • Passes objects from hand to hand
Stella is still the happy easy going girl despite starting to teeth and a bit frustrated with not being able to crawl. She always has me laughing. Addi too. They are precious sisters. Addi wants Stella to be with her all the time so we let Stella stay in the nursey at church on Sunday for the first time. It was too cute. I love just sitting back and watching them play and interact. They'll play with toys or books together and I see them smile at one another. Melts my heart every time. Well, time to run and get as much time outside as we can!



Mommy note: I'm going to be teaching again next spring semester, yay! It has been an answer to pray with perfect timing since Addi will be starting preschool then. Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment