Thursday, March 29, 2012

23 Months = Almost 2!!!

I'm in denial. Denial that my baby is going to turn 2 in less than a month! Time just seems to be flying and I don't know when we got this close to her birthday. With the two year old molars coming in, you'd think I would see this coming. Poor Addi has been sad about her bleeding gums and fevers up to 103 degrees! Thankfully, it has only been on and off. Addi has been talking and singing up a storm. She is so funny! She has loved a visit from Auntie G and her puppy this week, it was so sweet to see them together. She loves anything or anyone little- babies, puppies, etc. Anyone she can mother, hold and snuggle.

We had unseasonably warm weather last week so we spent lots of time at the beach, "ow-side" to "pay" (outside to play). I hope it warms up again soon because the taste of spring has left us with cabin fever! Bad! I think I will bundle the girls and take them out today. 50 degrees only feels cold after 82! Addi still needs rest time (turtle time) in the morning and afternoon and naps are sporatic. She still loves to eat and has definite opinions about what she would like to eat. A few times a day she says "Mama, eat". I then ask her "What do you want to eat, Addi?" and she said "Eat food, Mama!" Haha, so cute.  Here are a few of her milestones this month...

  • Names simple picture in a book
  • Uses 50 to 70 words
  • Opens doors
  • Sings simple tunes
  • Takes more of an interest in playing with other kids
  • Talks about self (likes, dislikes)
  •  
Precious girl, please make time slow down. You are becoming more and more beautiful, funny and smart every single day. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment