SO, I am a little late writing this month. Why? Well, my excuses are numerous. First, Thanksgiving. We hosted a friends Thanksgiving at our house this year and even though everything went off without a hitch it was still time consuming. In our house, Thanksgiving also means Christmas decorating and Black Friday shopping! Milestones:
Uses a spoon and fork
Runs
Throws a ball underhand
Enjoys helping around the house
Understands as many as 200 words
Recognizes when something is wrong (e.g., calling a dog a cat)
Washes and dries own hands with help
Points to picture or object when you call it by name
May know when she needs to pee
My second big excuse? Well, Addi got her hand stuck in an elevator. While on our daily walk, we went to pick up Eric at work and when Addi was leaving the elevator, her hand got stuck as it opened. My sister in law was with me and I just kinda looked at her like "what do I do?!" She tried to get the door to open again but I quickly realized I would need to pull Addi's arm out. Yikes. A lot of blood. a nurse visit, a trip to the hospital, lots of meds, stitches and a whole lot of attention later she is healing quite nices often asking whoever she is with to kiss her "boo boo"! Addi was such a trooper through it all, loving and comforting all of the other kids in the ER, dancing and saying hello. Oh, my precious girl. I love you oodles.

No comments:
Post a Comment