Thursday, December 15, 2011

4 Months!

Yes, I am posting Stella's update late as well. What can we say? We are busy ladies- etting ready for Chrismas, spending time with family and friends, the important things. Besides her normal milestones, Stella has also taken on a big new step. She is now Addi's roomie!!! They are both so excited about it. When Stella started doing 10-12 hour stretches of sleep we thought it might be time to put her in her big girl bed. We were also disturbing her and waking her up everytime we came in or left our room. It was time. I was sad. And cried. But, now that its been a few weeks we are all sleeping well and my two girls love being together. *Sigh* Why do they keep growing up on me? Well, I hope to find more time to write soon, but no promises...

Milestones:
Smiles, laughs

Can bear weight on legs
Coos when you talk to him Can grasp a toy
Rolls over, from tummy to back

No comments:

Post a Comment