Nope, I don't want to believe it. I don't want to believe my little Chunk is 3 months old today! If I knew I could have all babies like Stella I would have a dozen! She is amazing. So happy and smiley all the time. She loves to laugh and no one can make her smile and laugh like Addi can. She is my little love, always wanting to talk and cuddle. She only cries when she is hungry and the rest of the time she is just checking out the world around her. She has discovered her hands and what they can do and loves to watch them! Such a joy to have her in my life. She is the joy of Addi's life too, still the first person Addi asks for. Their closeness and bond is beautiful to witness. Sigh. We are so very blessed.
Last weekend, Stella took her first flight. I brought her to PA to see my family and go to a friend's wedding. It was amazing and Stella did so well. No crying even when I felt like crying when we were late for our return flight and had to sit in the last row middle seat. Oy. Stella slept the whole way home. While we were there we got to meet a lot of my family members for breakfast and everyone fell in love with her. My parents watched Stella while I was at the wedding and brought her at the end to say hi. I think they would have kept her if they could and took a bunch of pics on a mini photoshoot (see pics). It was good to be home, especially because we won't be traveling for the holidays this year.
Milestones (met and exceeded for her age!):
- Recognizes your face and scent
- Holds head steady
- Visually tracks moving objects
- Squeals, gurgles, coos
- Recognizes your voice
- Does mini-pushup
- Turns toward loud sounds
- Can bring hands together, bats at toys
- Smiles, laughs
- Can bear weight on legs
- Coos when you talk to her
- Can grasp a toy
- Recognizes own name
![]() |
| My old rocking chair... |
![]() |
| Stripped and cleaned... |
![]() |
| Plus bumper... |
![]() |
| = New chair for my girls! |







No comments:
Post a Comment