 |
| Our resort... |
I can't hide my excitement and am overflowing with joy at the thought of our newly booked 2nd honeymoon! We are going back to St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands! Eric and I haven't been back since our first honeymoon and it will be our 5 year anniversary next summer. Four nights, water views, breakfast included-right on the beautiful beach. Nothing could sound better. We haven't been on a true vacation since our cruise to Bermuda a year and a half ago. Oh how I miss the Caribbean sand and sun! I can't wait to sleep in, buy a good book, lay by the beach or pool all day and love on my hubby without having drool/puke/poop on me.
 |
| The hotel... |
This will be our first time leaving Addi for more than a night or two so I was anxious about it at first. I know I will be sad and miss her but she will be in wonderful hands with my family in PA! Addi will be almost 13 months when we go and as long as she doesn't take her first steps while we are gone I believe I can get through without a Mommy meltdown. It took a lot for us to be able to make this trip happen, mentally and monetarily. Could we justify spending the money? Did we have the money? Should we choose a more inexpensive option? In the end we decided that the time away was worth spending money on and 5 years was worth celebrating! Eric and I believe in putting each other first and then our family.Taking time for ourselves makes us good spouses and therefor better parents.
 |
| Our room... |
Every time I think about it I smile. It is where we started out our married life and I have wonderful memories. It is so beautiful there and the hubby and I are beach bums at heart. No activities for us except fun in the sun and water sports. Sleep, eat, beach, repeat. It was perfect last time and it will be perfect this time. I think it will be even better this time because we will appreciate it more. I know I love Eric more everyday and it multiplies every time I see him with Addi. Life is so good lately and this is just another something special to look forward to...
 |
| The beach... |
No comments:
Post a Comment