It snuck up on us but fall is definitely here! Eric and I just spent the Labor Day weekend in Pennsylvania with my family. We went to one of my best friends from high school's wedding reception and a big family picnic. We all had so much fun! We were able to keep Addi on schedule which was a huge improvement from the last time we traveled. In June. Addi was up every hour and a half because she was so miserable off her schedule! We were all miserable. But this time was wonderful and she even slept longer than she does at home! On the way home she even slept the entire way, 6 hours in the car. I guess my little girl is growing up and not surprisingly, these changes I can appreciate!
![]() |
| Singing |
We also got Addi's dedication dress, I love it! I can't believe it is this weekend. It means so much to us and both of our families are coming into town. My Great-Uncle gave us a card at church since he won't be able to make it up to MA. It really got me thinking. The dedication is very symbolic, especially for me. During my pregnancy and then when Addi was sick I fought hard to keep control. I had no desire to give Addi to God or even to share her. I was so scared He would take her away. I had no trust and little faith. I was so scared. It has been a long process to regain that faith. Like I thought somehow I could do it better, love and care for her better. I have realized I can't. Her dedication will be a symbol of this, Eric and I giving Addi back to God after He gave her to us. We are so thankful for her. Beautiful.
![]() |
| Giggles |
Before we left I had my first class. It was difficult to leave Addi even though she was all smiles and when I got home she was blissfully asleep. The class went great and I am looking forward to getting into the content.
I even almost forgot that I was getting paid! Yay! I think it is going to be a great semester. We are so lucky that we have a great nanny and I only have to leave Addi for an hour at a time. ![]() |
| Awe |
Our budget is still working! We cut hundreds of dollars and have been much more intentional about spending money. It feels good. Oh, and I lost 2 more pounds from eating so well! That feels good too. We had our fireplace insert installed, it looks fabulous and we can't wait to use it! Our wood is being delivered today as well.
![]() |
| Our Family |


+copy.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment