My baby girl is 5 months old! Yay! It has been a very fun but challenging month. We were getting into the routine of me going to work, more of an adjustment for me than her! She also became a little more fussy than she ever was before and wasn't as sleeping as well. Now, this is no way near what parents with colicky babies experience. She just wasn't herself and I thought it was the teething. It could have been separation anxiety or the teething but it makes even more sense with the Similac recall!
![]() |
| What was in my food?! |
![]() |
| I chew everything. |
I LOVE watching her relationship with our dog, Baby Roo blossom! They are adorable together. They were sitting nicely on the couch together and Addi reached over and bit Roo. Yes, ,my baby bit my dog. Both are okay. They love each other and it is adorable! When Addi is on the floor or in her Johnny Jump-Up she reaches for Roo as she walks by and pets her nicely. Roo takes it all in stride, even when Addi puts her hand in her mouth or pulls her ear. Roo gets so excited to see Addi every morning and still frequents her nursery. I love my girls! I better go spend time with them and my wonderful hubby...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment