Sunday, July 14, 2013

23 Months!

Bella Bean,
You are almost two! Oh and can we tell! This isn't a bad thing. You are just growing up and on the go! This week you went to VBS at church and had an awesome time with your little friends. I hope you aren't too disappointed with just me for the rest of the summer. You loved all of the big girls and fun play time. You also are loving singing and performing for your friends and family.
  • Names simple picture in a book- especially animals
  • Uses 50 to 70 words
  • Opens doors
  • Sings simple tunes- lots!
  • Takes more of an interest in playing with other kids- yes, sometimes too much
  • Talks about self (likes, dislikes)- "Tella, Tella!"
You have been counting, as in I tell you that you need to do something and say "One, two..." and you yell "Three!" Haha, you have been coloring, blowing bubbles, singing, kissing... yes, I said kissing. You have made a sweet little friend at church and Daddy found you two kissing at VBS. He is from a good family and I would be open to an arranged marriage down the road but this is a little soon, babe. I hate to break it to you but he also kissed your sister once so take it slow. I can't help but say how precious your love for friends and family is becoming.

We went to your great Aunt's lake house on the 4th of July and we literally swam from 11am to 4pm. You were my little fish! You just kept asking "Water? Water, Mommy? Please?" and jumping back in. You loved it and playing with everyone there. We were so busy (and wet) that we didn't get to take any pictures but those memories will last forever!

The only bad thing about getting older? 2 year old molars. Your sister's came in at the exact same time and this time I could see them coming a mile away. They mess with you eating and sleeping, they hurt and make you very sad. I just pray they are all on their way so we can be done with this quickly. You are super tough, my little girl who laughs after she falls down and gets back up.

I love you much my sweet sweet girl. I am looking forward to celebrating you and your 2nd birthday soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment