Monday, March 18, 2013

19 Months


Stella, you do not cease to make your Mama laugh! Today while Addi was at school, we spent most of the morning visiting Daddy and running around campus. You held my hand on the walk and said hello to everyone who walked by. You got one of Daddy's coworkers to give you her water bottle and then walked off with it. You got another one to give you a cookie. You made sure to visit all of your favorite people and say hello. You blew lots of kisses, gave hugs and kept on running. Nothing can slow you down! I love this about you!

Here is a little of what you are up to lately:

Uses a spoon and fork
Runs- and yells "running!" when she does
Throws a ball underhand- and overhand
Enjoys helping around the house- loves to "clean" with Mommy

Understands as many as 200 words- and uses almost as many
Recognizes when something is wrong (e.g., calling a dog a cat)- sometimes
Points to picture or object when you call it by name- yes, when we read
May know when she needs to pee- yes and poop then pats her booty to make sure I know


As a treat, sometimes I let you watch "Buzz" aka "Toy Story" and eat waffles on the couch in the mornings we are home together. You were amazing and let Mommy sleep until 9:30 this morning so once we woke up we did just that. I am treasuring time with you precious girl. I love your inquisitive mind always asking "What happened" or "Where are you?" You are too cute when you sing and play. Everyone tells me how cute and funny you are. You are everyone's friend. Last week, one of your babysitter's boyfriends came to visit and you stole his heart! You curled up on his lap and kissed his cheek. You even got sad when his real girlfriend tried to hold his hand. Oh Bella, you are a lover. 

You give love and show love without reservations and I can't imagine life without you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment