Ooops! I am a few days late with my post. When this happens, I always have a good reason and this time that reason is VBS! I have been getting to hang out with the pre-k and kindergarten class while Addi and Stella have a playdate with all of the other worker's kids. Besides Stella not napping, they are loving it.
Us girls are loving the summer and all that comes with it! We are always spending time outside with our family and friends. My little girl just keeps growing...
- Stacks six blocks
- Walks with smooth heel-to-toe motion
- Uses pronouns (e.g., I, me, you)
- Washes and dries own hands
- Speaks clearly most of the time
- Draws a vertical line
- Jumps with both feet
- Opens doors
- Understands descriptions (e.g., big, soft)
- Starts to recognize ABCs
- Brushes teeth with help
- Washes and dries own hands
- Names one color
- Names one friend
I am just loving Addi's sweet personality. We definitely have our moments of "2 year old-ness", sometimes our days. However, there are much more kisses, hugs, laughs and fun. Addi is now beginning to understand "pretend" and has been loving it! SO cute! Potty training has been going well and although my little girl seems to be very afraid to poop on the potty, she has got the pee part down! Woo hoo! Go, Addi, Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment