Wednesday, June 13, 2012

10 Months!

Oh Stella Bella, why are you getting so big? My little baby is gone. She grows everyday and is loving life! At her 10 month appointment Stella was 22 pounds and 30 inches, ahh! 95th percentile! She is teething like a champ and still her happy self. Right now she has three top teeth coming in and you would never know it (besides the drool).  She is crawling everywhere (she is so fast) and loves smiling, waving and dancing. She is also climbing! I found her half way up our stairs. Scared me to death but Stella just smiled, waved and squealed with pride! I am enamored by her super cuteness...

Milestones:
  • Says "mama" or "dada" to the correct parent
  • Plays patty-cake and peek-a-boo (she might not, I haven't had much time to do these)
  • Stands alone for a couple of seconds
  • Cruises
  • Understands "no" and simple instructions
  • Puts objects into a container
  • Says one word besides "mama" or "dada" (Nana and ut-oh!)
  • Stoops from standing position
Stella, you get everyone smiling with your sweetness! Then you surprise them with a cute squeal and show them your personality. You will go to anyone and are loving exploring the world. You are THE happiest baby I have ever met. You are always up for a dance part with Addi and I or to play time with Daddy. You make our lives complete and even more wonderful than we could have ever imagined. We love you more than the moon and stars,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment