Thursday, October 13, 2011

2 Months!

Why does this keep happening?! My kids keep growing! Hands down, these have been the happiest two months of my life with my two girls.
  • Vocalizes: gurgles and coos
  • Follows objects across field of vision
  • Notices her hands
  • Holds head up for short periods
  • Smiles, laughs
  • Holds head at 45-degree angle
  • Makes smoother movements
  • Holds head steady
  • Can bear weight on legs
  • Lifts head and shoulders when lying on tummy (mini-pushup)
My little girl is growing so fast! She absolutely LOVES her big sister and no one can make her smile and laugh like Addi can. This morning, both girls slept in until 10:00am and it was wonderful. Now they are both napping. They are such super sleepers! We have a wonderful schedule and again, I marvel at just how much easier it is than I thought it would be! It is a blessing to see them playing together on the floor or the fact that Addi asks for her sister first thing after every nap. Speaking of, I better run to get my girls up. Stella needs to eat and I hear Addi waking up. Oh and I almost forgot, Stella almost rolled over today. Yay Stella Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment