Time is flying.
I'm late posting, as per the usual these days, and trying to remember the babes at 9 months. I had to look back at a few pictures.
When I left off the girls were just starting to be mobile and by 9 months they were crawling everywhere! We rushed to babyproof the house so they could roam. They loved it! They also started sitting up more on their own. We worked at introducing more foods and starting sign language like "more". These girls love to eat and we haven't found a food they don't like. The girls are alike in a lot of ways because they are the same age and developmentally similar but there are so many things different. Our fears of not being able to tell them apart are long gone.
Sweet Ezz is taller and weighs more than her sister and is the proud owner of 8 teeth! She is a complete and total love, affectionate with anyone and everyone, including the pups. She talks with the cutest baby voice and is more apt to listen. She shows me she is "so big!" and when she is "all done" dinner. She is Mommy's girl and is my stickiest baby yet.
Waverly is my spicy girl who has a lot to say. She is about 2 pounds smaller but she doesn't let that get her down. (Side note: she is the size Stella was at 4 months, haha!) She is independent- a fast crawler and eater, even though she hasn't sprouted her first tooth yet. She jabbers and squeals and make sure she is heard! She is one of the silliest babies I have ever seen! Always laughing.
The girls play with each other most of the day and are inseparable. They talk and play and even fight with each other! They are known to take toys or binkies from one another and crawl off with it. I can't say enough about my no longer tiny babies! I love tiny babies and but have been loving each new stage with these two. I love watching them grow individually and together. Sometimes I just stand outside their door and listen to them talking to one another.
Their big sisters fall more in love with them every day. Not just snuggling, they can now play with them which they all love. I think my heart grows a few sizes. I asked the bigs "What would we do if we didn't have the babies?" and Addi said "We would be bored!". That is the truth! No boredom here these days. Our days and hearts are full!
No comments:
Post a Comment