Nope. I completely refuse to accept my Stella Bella is 9 months old, on Mother's Day weekend no less! In church this morning I realized it was the 13th and I had completely skipped the day Stella would be 9 months. She is such an amazing little person! We get to see her personality a little more every day and it is fabulous. Stella is smart and funny and silly and beautiful in so many ways. I have never seen a baby smile or giggle more. On and off, Stella has been refusing to eat off a spoon or drink out of a bottle- or the opposite. I guess she is just trying to figure it all out. Sleep has been a little funky too but I think we have a good morning/afternoon/bedtime schedule going now. Poor Bella has been sucked the whirlwind which has been no more binkie for Addi. The good news is Addi is adjusting and Stella can now sleep through anything. I think it is a second baby thing, easy going and able to adapt more quickly.
My little girls made my day so special with lots of smiles, hugs, kisses and fun. Daddy and the girls picked up my breakfast order- iced tea and a croissant and I got to sleep in. After church we went to lunch at our favorite place on the beach, went to get ice cream and took a rest. Then, after nap, we took another walk to the playground and had a wonderful time. When we got home I started to look at the girl's clothes we will need to bring on vacation in a few weeks. I wanted to see how 18 month clothes fit on Stella and surprise surprise they fit perfectly! She has been in 18 month pjs for a while now and it looks like I'll be switching out all her clothes tomorrow. Bye, bye 12 months, you didn't last very long! You grow, Stella, you grow!!!
Milestones:
- Stands while holding onto something
- Jabbers or combines syllables
- Understands object permanence
- Advanced:
- Cruises while holding onto furniture (she tries but falls)
- Drinks from a sippy cup
- Eats with fingers
- Bangs objects together
- Says "mama" or "dada" to the correct parent




No comments:
Post a Comment